Monday, September 14, 2009

TATA Sky sucks

I am a suscriber of TATA Sky and have been facing problems with the set top box for past 48hrs now. Everytime I call up their service center at 6006633 all I get to hear is that my complaint will be attended to within 3 hrs and a service executive will call for confirming the time to visit. As I post this blog, their senior support tells me that executive will call in 10minutes to confirm the time.

The call reference number is 1-4979374865, just to let the PR guys of TATA SKY know that I have taken enough pains to get my complaint resolved but without any significant results.

Life is really Jinelala witj TATASKY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes That's true Tata sky customer service have bad to worst now. First they have very costly packages and product and even after talking such costly product we expect to have good service from them, But all in vein Tata sky service are really poor .